Games and Toys
KDE recognizes the value of recreation and fun in life. That's why the KDEGames team have delivered a wide variety of games with stunning graphics and engaging gameplay, keeping you entertained and occupied for hours. Pick a card, avoid bouncing balls, or even conquer the world, all from the convenience of your computer. But be careful. It's addicting.
Note: The applications below all link to their KDEGames pages
- Fill at least 75% of the field to advance to the next level while avoiding bouncing balls.
- Swap two adjacent diamonds to form a line of three similar diamonds to eliminate as much as you can within the time limit.
- Collect all the gold while avoiding pursuing enemies. Or dig holes to trap and walk over them.
- Move colored balls to form a line of 5 similar balls as quickly as possible to make them vanish before the board fills up with multicolored balls.
- A top-down 2D miniature golf game that can accommodate up to 10 players.
- Use your mouse to dodge red balls in the field. Be careful as the ball increase in number and vary in speeds.
- Clear a field full of multicolored marbles by eliminating marbles of the same color that are either vertically or horizontally aligned.
- Eliminate your opponents satellite while controlling your own satellite revolving around a sun. Don't get too close or your will burn up.
- Opponents alternate in placing their pieces on the board trying to connect five pieces in an unbroken row while trying to block the opponent's pieces.
- Battle Ship game for KDE. Players try to sink each other's ships without knowing where they are.
- Remove all the stacked tiles from the board by finding each tile's pair as fast as possible.
- Capture your opponents pieces and turn them over to your color. Get control over majority of the board to win.
- Similar to Mahjongg, except the tiles are not stacked on top of one another. Find a tile's pair to remove them from the board.
- Be the first to get four connected pieces of your color into a straight row of any direction.
- Earn the most score points by rolling 5 die up to three times in a single turn.
- Conquer all squares on a board either by occupying an empty square or conquering your opponent's. A maxed out square will distribute its points around it, causing empty squares to be occupied. Watch out for chain reactions!
- An educational and fun game based around molecular geometry. Form the resemblance of a molecule by sliding atoms around.
- A game of hide and seek. Use lasers and markers to guess the location of hidden atoms in the box.
- Uncover all the squares without triggering a mine. A classic Minesweeper game.
- Construct a network by connecting all terminals to the server with wires by rotating these elements around. Use as few rotations as possible.
- Players take turn in connecting two adjacent dots to form a square. The player with the most number of completed squares win.
- Fill the grid so that each column, row as well as each square sector on the game field contains only one instance of each symbol.
- A character constructor game for kids. Drag different facial parts onto Mr. Potato and come up with the funniest face you can.