Games and Toys
KDE recognizes the value of recreation and fun in life. That's why the KDEGames team have delivered a wide variety of games with stunning graphics and engaging gameplay, keeping you entertained and occupied for hours. Pick a card, avoid bouncing balls, or even conquer the world, all from the convenience of your computer. But be careful. It's addicting.
Note: The applications below all link to their KDEGames pages
- Fill at least 75% of the field to advance to the next level while avoiding bouncing balls.
- Swap two adjacent diamonds to form a line of three similar diamonds to eliminate as much as you can within the time limit.
- Collect all the gold while avoiding pursuing enemies. Or dig holes to trap and walk over them.
- Move colored balls to form a line of 5 similar balls as quickly as possible to make them vanish before the board fills up with multicolored balls.
- A top-down 2D miniature golf game that can accommodate up to 10 players.
- Use your mouse to dodge red balls in the field. Be careful as the ball increase in number and vary in speeds.
- Clear a field full of multicolored marbles by eliminating marbles of the same color that are either vertically or horizontally aligned.
- Eliminate your opponents satellite while controlling your own satellite revolving around a sun. Don't get too close or your will burn up.
- Opponents alternate in placing their pieces on the board trying to connect five pieces in an unbroken row while trying to block the opponent's pieces.
- Battle Ship game for KDE. Players try to sink each other's ships without knowing where they are.
- Remove all the stacked tiles from the board by finding each tile's pair as fast as possible.
- Capture your opponents pieces and turn them over to your color. Get control over majority of the board to win.
- Similar to Mahjongg, except the tiles are not stacked on top of one another. Find a tile's pair to remove them from the board.
- Be the first to get four connected pieces of your color into a straight row of any direction.
- Earn the most score points by rolling 5 die up to three times in a single turn.
- Conquer all squares on a board either by occupying an empty square or conquering your opponent's. A maxed out square will distribute its points around it, causing empty squares to be occupied. Watch out for chain reactions!
- An educational and fun game based around molecular geometry. Form the resemblance of a molecule by sliding atoms around.
- A game of hide and seek. Use lasers and markers to guess the location of hidden atoms in the box.
- Uncover all the squares without triggering a mine. A classic Minesweeper game.
- Construct a network by connecting all terminals to the server with wires by rotating these elements around. Use as few rotations as possible.
- Players take turn in connecting two adjacent dots to form a square. The player with the most number of completed squares win.
- Fill the grid so that each column, row as well as each square sector on the game field contains only one instance of each symbol.
- A character constructor game for kids. Drag different facial parts onto Mr. Potato and come up with the funniest face you can.
There are other applications from KDE that are not necessarily games, but provide some entertainment and utility. Take a look at these toys. You might find something interesting.
Note: These apps are not part of KDE Games