Difference between revisions of "KGraphviewer"
m (added BreadCrumbs)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 21:59, 29 October 2020
|A Graphviz dot graph file viewer|
- Perfect drawing of all graphviz example graphs
- Full-featured printing
- Threaded loading of several graphs in tabs
- Automatically choose dot for directed graphs and neato for undirected
- Arbitrary layout also possible, as soon as it produces xdot format
- Open new instances as new tabs in the old one (configurable)
and much more.
This new version of KGraphviewer, written for KDE SC 4.x, includes a brand new application, KGrapheditor, an experimental dot graphs editor. KGraphviewer is part of the Extragear graphics package.
Get more information from the Project Page