|Line 21:||Line 21:|
:*KMLDonkey 2.x released together with KDE4.x within the extragear-tarball.
Revision as of 21:51, 26 May 2011
|KMLDonkey is a cross-platform graphical user interface for Mldonkey, a cross-platform peer-to-peer downloader.|
- Runs wherever KDE software runs.
- Can handle multiple threads simultaneously
- Integrates with several browsers
- Can be used with traffic-shaping tools
- Can handle several security options
- KMLDonkey 2.x (current version is 2.0.7) is released together with KDE4.x within the extragear-tarball.
- You can also build KMLDonkey from svn for the last development version
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.