| ||KMLDonkey is a cross-platform graphical user interface for Mldonkey, a cross-platform peer-to-peer downloader.
- Runs wherever KDE software runs.
- Can handle multiple threads simultaneously
- Integrates with several browsers
- Can be used with traffic-shaping tools
- Can handle several security options
- KMLDonkey 2.x (current version is 2.0.7) is released together with KDE4.x within the extragear-tarball.
- You can also build KMLDonkey from svn for the last development version
This page was last modified on 2 November 2018, at 20:47. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.