m (a bit clearer)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
:*You can also build
:*You can also build from svn for the last development version
Revision as of 17:51, 10 September 2010
|KMLDonkey is a cross-platform graphical user interface for Mldonkey, a cross-platform peer-to-peer downloader.|
- Runs wherever KDE software runs.
- Can handle multiple threads simultaneously
- Integrates with several browsers
- Can be used with traffic-shaping tools
- Can handle several security options
- KMLDonkey 2.x was released together with KDE4.x within the extragear-tarball.
- You can also build KMLDonkey from svn for the last development version
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.