Template:I18n/Language Navigation Bar
Websites where users can get general information about KDE. These are either run by KDE or are directly affiliated with KDE.
- The KDE Homepage. Here you will find a longer description of KDE, its history, and links to other resources
- KDE.news or simply, The Dot. This is the authoritative source of KDE news and announcements.
- Planet KDE. An aggregation of blogs of KDE developers and contributors. These blogs express the opinion of individual people. It may sometimes contain posts unrelated to KDE.
- KDE Forums. The official forum of the KDE community. Get or give online support. Brainstorm for projects or applications. Or even just hang around with fellow KDE lovers.
- KDE TechBase. High-quality documentation and tutorials for KDE development. Perfect for people who want to get involved and contribute to KDE.
- KDE-Apps.org. Applications for your KDE Desktop. An online source of third-party KDE programs made by the community. Please note that these are not shipped nor directly supported by KDE. This is part of the openDesktop project.
- KDE-Look.org. Eye-candy for your KDE Desktop. Jazz up your KDE with a large variety of themes, wallpapers, widget styles, icon themes, and more. This is part of the openDesktop project.
Some KDE applications have their own website. Please check with the application's page here in UserBase to see if the program you are looking for has one. Or view the Applications Catalogue to get an overview of available KDE programs.
Sites and Articles
Do you have a site dedicated to KDE? How about an article talking about a new cool feature or some tips? Maybe you came across a write-up about KDE on an online magazine. List them all here for the KDE world to see!
|Don't forget to visit our Tutorials page for more KDE tips and tricks|
NOTE: These sites or articles are not under the control of KDE. KDE will not be held liable for the content and opinions expressed therein.
- Introducing KDE4. Little articles covering KDE 4.x new applications, features, and improvements over its predecessor.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.