This page is a translated version
of the page Cantor
and the translation is 53% complete.
Home » Applications » Education » fr
Different backends in action.
Cantor is an application that lets you use your favorite mathematical applications from within a nice KDE-integrated Worksheet Interface. It offers assistant dialogs for common tasks and allows you to share your worksheets with others.
Four backends are currently available: Sage, Maxima, R and KAlgebra.
- Nice Worksheet view for evaluating expressions
- View of plotting results inside the worksheet or in a separate window
- Easy plugin based structure to add different backends
- GetHotNewStuff integration to upload/download example worksheets
- Typesetting of mathematical formulas using LaTeX
- Backend aware syntax highlighting
- Plugin based assistant dialogs for common tasks (like integrating a function or entering a matrix)
Sample plot using Maxima-backend
Sample plot using R-backend
This page was last modified on 20 February 2018, at 11:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.