|KAppTemplate offers a wizard to make a development project set-up quick and easy. It is supposed to save the time of first time users by performing all steps necessary to create basic forms of e.g. a GUI application program.|
- Templates for C++, Ruby, Python and PHP
- Templates for different build-systems and frameworks
- Templates especially for KDE-development (plugins for Plasma, KRunner, KDevelop plugins, Akonadi, KTextEditor plugins, ...)
- It is easy to create new templates using space holders and a simple CMake-command
- Integrated into KDevelop
- The Handbook is available from here.
This page was last edited on 25 January 2019, at 21:22. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.