|KMLDonkey is a cross-platform graphical user interface for Mldonkey, a cross-platform peer-to-peer downloader.|
- Runs wherever KDE software runs.
- Can handle multiple threads simultaneously
- Integrates with several browsers
- Can be used with traffic-shaping tools
- Can handle several security options
- KMLDonkey 2.x (current version is 2.0.7) is released together with KDE4.x within the extragear-tarball.
- You can also build KMLDonkey from svn for the last development version
- Eduard Huguet
- Sebastian Sauer
- Gioacchino Mazzurco
- Petter E. Stokke (No current email address available)
This page was last edited on 2 November 2018, at 20:50. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.