How do I create a .pdf file?
KWord differs slightly from other word processors here. Instead of saving your file as a .pdf file, you print your file to create the .pdf file.
When you are ready to create a .pdf file from your document:
- 1. Select File->Print from the menubar. This will bring up the Print dialog.
- 2. In the combo box labeled Name, select Print to File (PDF)
- 3. Enter your desired filename in the Output file: text box.
- 4. If you wish to make any changes to the PDF formatting, select Properties.
- A complete explanation to all these properties, is beyond the scope of this document.
- 5. Click OK.
Your PDF file will be created and saved at the location specified in Output file.
For more information on printing in KDE, visit The KDE Print web page.
|Book-like Headers and Footers||Removing Template Categories|