How do I create a .pdf file?
KWord differs slightly from other word processors here. Instead of saving your file as a .pdf file, you print your file to create the .pdf file.
When you are ready to create a .pdf file from your document:
- 1. Select File->Print from the menubar. This will bring up the Print dialog.
- 2. In the combo box labeled Name, select Print to File (PDF)
- 3. Enter your desired filename in the Output file: text box.
- 4. If you wish to make any changes to the PDF formatting, select Properties.
- A complete explanation to all these properties, is beyond the scope of this document.
- 5. Click OK.
Your PDF file will be created and saved at the location specified in Output file.
For more information on printing in KDE, visit The KDE Print web page.
This page was last modified on 4 June 2011, at 15:58. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.