Kexi/Handbook/References/Menu Commands/The Report Design Tab
The Report Design Tab
From thetab you can you select widgets to add to your report.
- A widget displays predefined information on a report. Usually it is used as a caption next to other data-aware widgets.
- A widget is a single line container for data contained in your table.
- A widget is a multi line container for data contained in your table.
- An widget holds an image, bound to a field in a table.
- A widget holds two or three states of data (e.g. On/Off)
- A is used as a logical separator between different parts of a form.
- A widget is used to add a visual representation of your data presented on a graph.
- A widget is used to create a barcode to be printed on a report, from data held in a field.
This page was last edited on 27 August 2014, at 21:14. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.