This page is a translated version
of the page Konsole
and the translation is 67% complete.
- X Terminal emulator
- Makes using the command line easier
- Use different profiles for different tasks
- Set scrollback limit and save contents to file
- Right-click on links to open in user's default web browser
- Open current path in user's file manager
- Translucent background available when desktop effects are enabled
- The unique value of the environmental variable
SHELL_SESSION_ID persists across all desktop sessions
Konsole同時提供一個嵌入式的 KPart終端，他被整合到Yakuake， Dolphin和Kate等程式中,在使用者操作命令列時提供給使用者一個統一相似的介面。
With Konsole you can change the language to plain English (to see bugs info for example) by command:
- Switch tab: Shift + Left, Shift + Right (not like X-Chat, Firefox, Quanta, Kdevelop).
|Quanta and Kdevelop use Alt + Left, Alt + Right. However, Shift + Direction has the advantage of being reachable with one hand on virtually all keyboard layouts, while Alt keys are sometimes only on the left of the keyboard (e.g. in Germany).|
- New tab: Shift + Ctrl + T.
If you regularly use a lot of tabs, you'll sometimes find it convenient to label them. Just double-click on the tab and you'll get a re-name dialogue.
- To add a new profile go to
- On the
tab, enter the new profile name and change the icon if desired.
- If this is to be a root konsole, enter the command
|This command will not work on any distro that uses sudo (like Ubuntu). On such distributions use: |
or just prepend all your commands that requires superuser privileges with sudo.
- Font size can also be changed on the tab.
- On the screen you can add or remove a star, which controls whether that profile is to be offered on the File menu.
Help with Development
If you are interested in helping with Konsole's development, check out how to help the Konsole team.
終端模擬器,命令列, CLI, shell
This page was last modified on 18 November 2018, at 09:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.