|Kraft helps the craftsman or small-business-man to prepare essential documents.
Document Creation for Small Businesses
- Kraft uses a database to store details of your customers, your stock, non-stock item requirements, quotations and orders.
- By means of templates, document creation becomes easy and consistent.
- Free-format invoicing is also possible.
- Since version 0.32 taxation levels are editable to reflect the country's tax laws.
- Repeat orders simplified - use previous orders as the template
- Existing document (e.g. quotation) becomes basis of follow-on documents (e.g. delivery notes and invoice)
Compiling from source
You can get the latest source with svn. In a console, type:
svn checkout svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/office/kraft
then enter the directory with
and configure with
followed by the compilation and the install commands:
make && make install
If everything went well, you can now run Kraft with
in a console.