This page is a translated version
of the page Lancelot
and the translation is 50% complete.
Lancelot is a powerful application launcher for KDE SC 4, developed by Ivan Čukić.
- Optional no-click interface
- Focus on usability
- Powerful search capabilities (based on KRunner)
- Smart layout of items
- High level of integration with the rest of Plasma
- Use Shelf applet to add parts of the menu directly to the desktop or a panel. See below.
- Breadcrumb bar for easier navigation
- Keyboard navigation
A screencast demonstrating the usage of the Shelf applet is available here:
More information can be found at Ivan Čukić's blog and the Lancelot web page.
This page was last modified on 25 October 2013, at 13:59. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.