|Presentations for screening or printing, Open Document Format, of course|
- Use rich text, with bullet points, indentation, spacing, colors, fonts, etc.
- Set your background with color, gradients, pictures, clip-art, etc.
- Set many object properties such as background, gradients, pen, shadow, rotation, object specific settings, etc.
- Use multiple master slides and switch between them during the presentation
- Advanced undo/redo
- Assign effects for animating objects and define effects for changing slides
- Embed images and clip-art
- Organise your presentation with the Slides Overview facility
- Play your presentation with effects
- PostScript 形式に変換 (印刷)
- Many more features. [Read more]
- Using the Artistic Text Shape is a tutorial that shows how to get started with the artistic text shape that all KOffice applications provide.
This page was last edited on 25 October 2013, at 13:49. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.