||Presentations for screening or printing, Open Document Format, of course
- Use rich text, with bullet points, indentation, spacing, colors, fonts, etc.
- Set your background with color, gradients, pictures, clip-art, etc.
- Set many object properties such as background, gradients, pen, shadow, rotation, object specific settings, etc.
Use multiple master slides
- Use multiple master slides and switch between them during the presentation
- Advanced undo/redo
- Assign effects for animating objects and define effects for changing slides
- Embed images and clip-art
Creating a slide with image
- Organise your presentation with the Slides Overview facility
- Play your presentation with effects
Hints, Tips and Tutorials
This page was last modified on 24 June 2011, at 18:11. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.