Please use the discussion section of this page to voice your opinion on this.
This is the wiki page for an app. The wiki page is very basic. Please read the manual of this app.
|Umbrello UML Modeller is a Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagramming tool from KDE|
UML allows you to create diagrams of software and other systems in a standard format called Unified Modelling Language i.e. UML (www.uml.org).
Content of diagrams can be exported into code. Existing code files can be parsed and imported to be used in diagrams.
The following diagram types are supported:
- use case diagram
- class diagram
- sequence diagram
- collaboration diagram
- state diagram
- activity diagram
- component diagram
- deployment diagram
- entity relationship diagram
Mailing lists are:
Umbrello is in a good state, when you are able
- to parse its source code,
- to draw diagrams and explore its architecture, classes and code
- make changes to it
- and generate the code again out of its model, so that you are ready to compile it again.
Or in other words, when you can use Umbrello for developing and improving itself.
Tips and Hints
If you have problems
- You may find an answer in the Umbrello FAQ page.
- For support, please have a look at the Tools & IDEs Forum.
- You can also get direct support in the #umbrello channel on the irc.freenode.net network. Please ask your question and be patient, as soon as somebody is around who can help you will get an answer.