|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Other ideas for "real life" examples||0||15:21, 9 December 2010|
- Pay back a credit
- use real life values
- use recursive definition of a sequence
- how long will you pay back
- take care of yearly and monthly interest rates
- Gamble with 5 dices
- define some occasion like "more than 3 times 6"
- define prizes for these.
- check, if the bank will win at last.
- use binomialcoefficients and sum function
- discuss, what a "fair" game should be
- Temperature of a mixture of fluids
- mix v1 liter with temperature t1 with v2 liter with temperature t2
- perhaps use different fluids with different specific heat
- explain an equation and let solve it
This page was last edited on 9 December 2010, at 15:21. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.