Documentation team BoF Akademy 2018
(please add missing points)
- Team page on Userbase: https://userbase.kde.org/Wiki_Team_Page for wikistuffs
There will be a contractor for developer documentation -- the team will work with that person when they are ready for that
- list: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english
- IRC chan: #kde-docs on irc.freenode.net
- Telegram chan: make new one or bridge to above
- Claus & Luigi to discuss certain projects which have their manuals in userbase and whether they are now exporting to xml
All projects must have documentation -- quality varies
- Onboarding - Valorie will work with Bhavisha
- Luigi will look at moving to docbook stuff to Sphinx over time
We need: someone to care for the look of docs.kde.org, NEW people to read/try out the onboard stuff (and really, all the user docs)
[Ochurlaud, out of Akademy] : I added some tasks on https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/91/ which basically covers the email I sent on the mailing list. I put no assignee because I think I'm not sure to be able to do it within a correct timeframe.
Hello, this is the page of Valorie: valorie dot zimmerman at gmail dot com.