- 1 Features
- 2 Search
- 3 Categories
- 3.1 Appearance
- 3.2 Workspace
- 3.3 Network and Connectivity
- 3.4 Hardware
- 3.5 System Administration
- System manager for global KDE platform settings
- Customize and manage your desktop in one convenient location
- Search function helps narrow down probable settings
- Pointing at an icon displays a tooltip with more information about it
When the keyboard focus is in the icon window, you can type the first few letters of any module name to select it.
System Settings has a search function to help in hunting down a setting. Simply type in a keyword in the Search field in the toolbar and System Settings will display modules that contain the keyword and hide those that don't.
You can also search for and open System Settings modules in KRunner.
Network and Connectivity
Use Bluedevil to set up connections to your Bluetooth devices. Preferences for your network connections and proxy settings. Manage SSL certificates. Settings for sharing files with Windows machines over a network.