Revision as of 21:17, 16 August 2011 by Skierpage (talk | contribs) (new subpage for /Multiple audio devices)

User:Skierpage

I've followed the project for a while, running KDE-Windows under Windows XP (it's amazing that it works at all, that it works pretty well is astounding!)

April 2009 I went and installed Kubuntu on a spare partition. Lots of struggle, documented in /Kubuntu 9.04 setup and problems.

That PC had a built-in sound card and a fancy Audigy ZS. KDE System Settings > Multimedia and ALSA were always confused about them. The Audigy ZS stuttered and screeched. I figured out how to switch them around, details in /Multiple audio devices

I then overwrite the first GB of my hard drive, oops, details on that repair at /Disk recovery; the Windows part of it is at /Windows reinstall.


Firefox early exit

See /Firefox early exit


Subpages of User:Skierpage


Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.
-->