The pages in this category are intended to help more experienced users, who are happy to 'get their hands dirty' but do not want to go as far as compiling the whole KDE SC from source. These users have probably used configure/make/make install, and that could be considered a guide for the difficulty level.
I would recommend that as far as possible these pages are linked from application pages, perhaps in a final section with a label something like 'For Advanced Users' and that the pages themselves link to a techbase page where even more advanced information is available.
Pages in category "Advanced Users"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- KDevelop4/Manual/Appendix A: Building KDevelop from Sources
- KDevelop4/Manual/Appendix A: Building KDevelop from Sources/en
- KDevelop5/Manual/Appendix A: Building KDevelop from Sources
- KDevelop5/Manual/Appendix A: Building KDevelop from Sources/en
- KDevelop5/Manual/Appendix A: Building KDevelop from Sources/fr
- KGeography/Making Maps
- KGeography/Making Maps/en
- Klipper/How to search in phone books using Klipper
- Konversation/KDE3 Sources
- Konversation/KDE3 Sources/en
- Konversation/KDE4 Sources
- Konversation/KDE4 Sources/en
- Konversation/Scripts/Import mIRC server list
- Konversation/Scripts/Import mIRC server list/en
- Konversation/Scripts/Scripting guide
- Konversation/Scripts/Scripting guide/en
- Konversation/Scripts/Scripting guide/es
- Tutorials/Modify KDE Software Defaults
- Tutorials/Modify KDE Software Defaults/en
- Tutorials/Shared Database
- Tutorials/Shared Database/en
- Tutorials/Using Other Window Managers with Plasma
- Tutorials/Using Other Window Managers with Plasma/en
- Tutorials/Using Other Window Managers with Plasma/fr
- Tutorials/Using Other Window Managers with Plasma/zh-cn
This page was last edited on 1 March 2010, at 19:50. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.