Understanding the structure of this wiki
Paths need to be kept short, as user are generally unable to remember long paths. We therefore ask that a maximum of three levels is used, as demonstrated below.
- Getting Help (Path: /Getting_Help)
- Applications (Path: /Applications)
- Categories of Applications (eg Path: /Applications/Internet)
- Individual Applications (Path: /<applicationname>)
- Application Manuals: (Path: /<applicationname>/Manual (may be a contents page of links))
- Manual pages (Path: /<applicationname>/Manual/Introduction)
- (Path: /<applicationname>/Manual/Section name)
- Tutorials (Path: /Tutorials/) NB This section consists of links to appropriate pages, mainly attached to applications. Only tutorials that can't be linked in that way should be directly under the Tutorials path.
- KCM module (Path: /System_Settings/<kcmname>)
This page was last edited on 3 March 2019, at 17:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.