- Ability to fit the contents of a dual layer DVD-9 onto a single layer DVD-5.
- Ability to retain or discard any content from the original disc such as the DVD menu, video titles, audio tracks, and subtitles explicitly.
- Configurable backup size (4400 MB by default).
- Backup can be stored on the user's hard drive as either an ISO image file or a DVD VIDEO TS folder.
- Ability to transfer the backup data to blank DVD±R media.
- Ability to use external DVD authoring software such as K3b to burn backups.
- ISO image file produced by K9Copy can be recorded to DVD by any software on any platform capable of recording ISO images to disc.
- Ability to back up a DVD to a video file (e.g. MPEG-4).
- Ability to choose the preferred encoder (either MEncoder or FFmpeg) and codec for video and audio compression.
- Basic DVD authoring capabilities.
- FFMPEG libraries (libavcodec / libavformat / libswscale)
Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting
Visit the home page for more details.
This page was last modified on 25 July 2011, at 11:10. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.