|KBruch ist ein Trainingsprogramm zur Bruchrechnung.|
Es gehört zum KDE Education Project.
KBruch bietet 5 verschiedene Übungstypen an.
- - in this exercise you have to solve a given fraction task. You have to enter numerator and denominator. This is the main exercise. The difficulty of this task can be influenced by the user. The user can decide if he wants to solve tasks with addition/subtraction and/or multiplication/division. Also he can set the number of fractions and the maximum size of the main denominator.
- - in this exercise you have to compare the size of 2 given fractions.
- - in this exercise you have to convert a given number into a fraction.
- - in this exercise you have to factorize a given number into its prime factors. Factorization is important while finding the main denominator of 2 fractions.
- - in this exercise you have to calculate easy parts of numbers given as percentages.
|The main goal in learning mode is to make the parts of the inner ring and the outer ring have the same size. The corresponding fractions can be expanded using spin boxes. The learner can get advice reading the hint box on the right.|
|Here you can see the exercise Arithmetic. The user has to enter numerator and denominator. KBruch checks the result and gives a short note, if the user entered the result unreduced.|
|In this screenshot you can see the exercise Comparison. The user has to select the correct comparison sign and KBruch will check the result.|
|In this screenshot you can see the exercise Conversion. The user has to convert a given number into a fraction. He has to enter the result reduced.|
|In this screenshot you can see the exercise Factorize. The user has to enter all prime factors of the given number.|
|In this screenshot you can see the exercise Percentage. The user has to calculate parts of a number. The numbers are that easy so that no pocket calculator should be necessary.|
This page was last edited on 14 April 2012, at 15:03. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.