This page is a translated version
of the page Kdenlive
and the translation is 13% complete.
Kdenlive 15.12's dark skin
Kdenlive is a feature-rich non-linear video editor:
- Supports a wide range of old as well as modern webcams, cameras and camcorders
- Multi-track format allows interleaving of video and sound
- Auto-save and undo support
- Audio files, in multi-track, can be cut to tight synchronisation with your video
- A wide range of effects and transitions are included and can be customized
- Wide range of supported codecs for both input and output: DV (PAL/NTSC), MPEG2 (PAL/NTSC/HDV), Flash FLV, WMV, AVCHD (HDV), H.264, H.265, WebM (VP8, VP9), lossless ProRes, MP3, AC3, OGG Vorbis, FLAC and more
Learn Kdenlive with:
- QuickStart for a short hands-on tutorial.
- Manual for elaborate description of Kdenlive.
- Tutorials mostly for learning specific tools or effects.
Get involved by contributing to this documentation, joining the community wiki and reporting issues.
Kdenlive has made appearances in the tech press:
- 2009-10-15 Linux Journal wrote a comprehensive review, which ended with the verdict "There's a lot to like about Kdenlive, and I like it a lot. Its feature set is full enough to satisfy basic desktop video production needs, and its workflow is uncomplicated and easy to learn."
This page was last modified on 18 November 2018, at 16:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.