Difference between revisions of "Cantor"
(Marked this version for translation)
(EduBreadCrumb should be translated)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:45, 17 May 2019
|Cantor is a GUI for fancy computer algebra systems (CAS).
It is part of the KDE Education Project.
Cantor is an application that lets you use your favorite mathematical applications from within a nice KDE-integrated Worksheet Interface. It offers assistant dialogs for common tasks and allows you to share your worksheets with others.
- Nice Worksheet view for evaluating expressions
- View of plotting results inside the worksheet or in a separate window
- Easy plugin based structure to add different backends
- GetHotNewStuff integration to upload/download example worksheets
- Typesetting of mathematical formulas using LaTeX
- Backend aware syntax highlighting
- Plugin based assistant dialogs for common tasks (like integrating a function or entering a matrix)