Outdated translations are marked like this.
Kate's many features include
- Multi-Document Interface
- Window tabbing and window splitting
- Character encoding support and conversion
- Syntax highlighting and bracket matching
- Code and text folding
- Block selection
- Regular Expression find and replace
- Project support documented here
and much more
- Where did Kate go?
- It is often thought that Kate is missing, as it is usually not listed in distribution repositories. In fact it is now part of a larger development package, so you must install kdesdk.
- How can I print out with Line Numbers?
- In the dialog click on the button, choose the tab and tick the box.
This page was last edited on 2 January 2019, at 06:50. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.