This page is a translated version
of the page Kexi
and the translation is 100% complete.
||Rapid Application Development
KEXI is a visual database applications creator. It can be used for designing database applications, inserting and editing data, performing queries, and processing data. Forms can be created to provide a custom interface to your data. All database objects – tables, queries, forms, reports – are stored in the database, making it easy to share data and design.
- Full visual designers for tables, queries, forms and reports
- Running queries, support for parametrized queries
- Supports SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server databases
- The only multiplatform graphical tool importing data from MS Access databases
- Supports query design in dedicated SQL view
- Designing and displaying relational data using combo boxes (lookup columns)
- Direct data entry or import using CSV format
- Locked down User Mode, allowing you to switch off all commands related to editing your project's design
- Many more features
Development wiki is at https://community.kde.org/Kexi and home page is at http://www.kexi-project.org.
Documentation, Tutorials and Samples
This page was last modified on 13 March 2018, at 11:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.