About this manual
This manual is a manual for new KDE users to get started. It will be written in a way suitable for new users. The project is being in progress.
Request for a delection
I will start a new page to work on it. I won't resume this work but just restart from the beginning to gurantee the quality of this guide. Thanks.
Caution: The newest strategy
I was busy these times. However, this project won't discontinue. I have read a lot of books about Windows 7 for dummies. I was impressed a lot and I found that there is still a distance for me to go. I will update here but also work with Scribus for a better layout. After mid-July I will be free to do a lot of work and I hope I can complete this book at that time.
- 1- About KDE
- 2- Get familiar with the Plasma Desktop
- 3- Use KDE Software to manage your files and even your everyday life
- 3.1- Manage your files and archives with Dolphin and Ark
- 3.2- Manage your music with Amarok
- 3.3- Manage your photos with Gwenview and digiKam
- 3.4- Manage your personal collection with Tellico
- 3.5- Manage your money with KMyMoney and Skrooge
- 3.6- Manage your time with Korganizer, Plan and RSI Break
- 3.7- Manage your notes with KJots
- 4- Use KDE Software to do your work