- 1 Quan les tasques comunes semblen estranyes
- 2 Com puc instal·lar programari KDE addicional?
- 3 Com puc instal·lar els controladors per a wifi, vídeo i altre maquinari?
- 4 Gestor de fitxers amb esteroides
- 5 Usar dispositius extraïbles
- 6 Renaming Multiple Files
- 7 Configuration Help
- 8 Where did my Favourite Application go?
Quan les tasques comunes semblen estranyes
Si sou nou en l'espai de treball Plasma és probable que moltes tasques comuns us semblin estranyes. Algunes coses són completament conceptes mous, i altres només es fan de manera diferent. Hi ha instantànies de com dur a terme moltes tasques de plasma a aquesta pàgina Com es fa (HOWTO).
Com puc instal·lar programari KDE addicional?
Installing software on your computer, whether with KDE SC or GNOME, largely depends on your distribution's software management system. Please consult with your distribution for more information.
Com puc instal·lar els controladors per a wifi, vídeo i altre maquinari?
Installing hardware drivers for networking or video is a task that most distributions take care of. Different distributions use different tools for configuring hardware. Please consult with your distribution first for more information.
Gestor de fitxers amb esteroides
Dolphin is your new file manager, but it looks and feels very different from older file managers. Learn how to enable previews, give yourself quick access to the directories you use most, and choose how much detail you see about your files. All this and more in this File Management tutorial
Usar un gestor de fitxers més tradicional
Konqueror is primarily a web interface, but it can also function as a traditional file manager. If this is your preference, in System Settings, go to the and click on . In the list of Known Types, go to the inode/directory type. In the tab at the right side of the window, select Konqueror in the Application Preference Order and click on the button until it is at the top. Click on to save the changes.
Usar dispositius extraïbles
Muntar el dispositiu
Most distros don't automatically mount removable drives. There are two main ways of dealing with this.
- Using the Device Notifier - click on the device name and you will be shown relevant options, one of which will be . This opens Dolphin with the contents of the device listed.
- Mounting in Dolphin - if you already have Dolphin open you will see the new device appear in the Places panel. Click on that and you will see the contents of the device.
Desmuntar el dispositiu
Again, you have two main possibilities.
- Use the device notifier. Instead of the plug icon that you saw before, there will now be an up-arrow icon similar to that shown on VHS and DVD players. That will "safely remove" the drive. However, it will not eject it. Always wait a few seconds after using this, as buffers are flushed and you want to be sure that it has finished writing.
- In Dolphin, look for the name of the device in the Places panel. Right-click on it and you will see the Eject icon. Again, take care not to remove the drive too quickly.
Obrir una safata de CD buida
Usually you use a hardware button to do this, but if that is not possible you can create a link to a script to do it for you. You will find details of this on this talk page
Renaming Multiple Files
There are times when you need to rename a large number of files or folders at the same time. This is often referred to as "batch renaming," and can be accomplished a number of ways in KDE.
Dolphin has a ability to rename multiple files by numbering them, though the functionality is currently limited and only useful in certain situations. One useful application would be renaming a set of photos. Here's how it's done
KRename has the ability to rename large numbers of files based on many different criteria, including search and replace, file properties, mp3 & ogg metadata, and many others.
KRename can be found in the Kickoff menu in the Utilities section. It may be called "Bulk Rename".
Full KDE on Small Screens (e.g. Netbooks)
- The Plasma Netbook Interface is customised to make the most of the available space and automatically configures window management to give full room to applications.
- KWin's page has hints for slimming down window decorations, making fonts smaller, and disabling tooltips in KMail.
Where did my Favourite Application go?
- Finding your Application Some applications have changed names when ported to the new KDE platforms. You may find your favourite on this page.