Outdated translations are marked like this.
Dolphin is a lightweight file manager. It has been designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind, while still allowing flexibility and customization. This means that you can do your file management exactly the way you want to do it. You will find more information on how to handle Dolphin in this tutorial or in the official Handbook.
- 問題：Dolphin 的菜單項 和/或 沒有任何選項。系統設置的 Nepomuk 已經啟用。
- 解決方法：重命名這個文件夾~/.kde4/share/apps/dolphin（有的發行版是在~/.kde/share/apps/dolphin），重啟 Dolphin。這會重置 Dolphin 的所有設定，重現菜單項。如果一切正常了，你可以刪掉改名後的那個文件夾。這個問題在我升級 KDE 4.4 到 4.5 途中發生過。
- Solution: Rename the folder ~/.kde4/share/apps/dolphin (in some distros it will be ~/.kde/share/apps/dolphin) and restart dolphin. This will purge your dolphin customizations but the entries should be back. If everything works as expected you can then delete the folder. This happened to me after an upgrade from KDE 4.4 to 4.5
Problem: When I choose the application to open a specific filetype with, it seems to affect other filetypes too. It’s like Dolphin cannot tell the difference between the two different filetypes.
- Solution: Probably the KDE platform does not know about one of the two filetypes, so it associates the filetype to a different, known filetype. This is common with XML-based filetypes; even if they use a file extension of their own (e.g. .xliff or .graphml), if they are not a filetype known by the KDE platform, they will be treated as any other XML file, and opened with the default application to open XML files.
- To solve this issue, you can use File Associations to create an entry for the unrecognized filetype.
Problem: Dolphin's Find File service doesn't find files you know are on your computer.
- Solution: Reindex Baloo. Baloo is a file indexing and search service that Dolphin uses to search for files. It needs to be indexed to work. To solve this problem, in a terminal type, balooctl check
Problem: There is no file transfer dialog.
- Solution: As of KDE 5 jobs like file transfers are handled by default in centralized notification system; file transfer is also shown in task manager. To enable separate file transfer dialog disable file transfer tracking on both the System Tray notification area and the task manager plasmoid and re-login.
This page was last edited on 17 January 2021, at 11:05. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.