Building Simple Databases
To learn the basics of Kexi we will build a simple database utilizing most of the elementary features of Kexi. To make things simpler, advanced database design topics will not be covered here.
We start by creating a new empty Phone Book.
Having a new empty database project, perform the following steps:
- Design database tables. Read the following section called Designing Database Tables.
- Enter data into tables. Read the following section called Entering Data Into Tables.
- Design database queries. Read the following section called Designing Database Queries.
- Design forms. Read the following section called Designing Forms.
- Use forms to enter data. Read the following section called Entering Data Using Forms.
This page was last modified on 26 April 2015, at 16:59. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.