This page is a translated version
of the page Digikam
and the translation is 59% complete.
对于那些觉得 DigiKam 界面过于技术向的人，ShowFoto 给于了一个常见流行的界面来访问同样的工具。
- The project Home Page is here
- A detailed User Manual is here. You will find these and many other screenshots there.
这个项目的支持页面有链接指向常见问题 (FAQs)和 邮件列表的订阅细节。
有关数字资产管理（Digital Asset Management）的章节不再存放在web页面上，而是在手册上，有可能作为digikam-doc在你的安装中出现，或者你可以下载一系列的.pdf文件，digikam.pdf，showfoto.pdf和kipi-plugins.pdf
rm42 的 blog 开源码照片处理的新纪元突出自 KDE 3版本以来的发展，提供了一份有用的预览。
一个帮助用户使用digikam的教程集还在不断增加内容，Digikam 教程页面 给出了带简介的列表。
|点击底部的 分类可以查看 Digikam 和 Showfoto 的所有教程。|
Useful digiKam Tricks
Transcribed from Dmitri Popov's blog, 26 September 2011
- To quickly adjust thumbnail size in the Album view, press and hold the Ctrl key, then use the mouse scroll wheel to make the thumbnails larger or smaller.
- With the digiKam automatically hides originals and displays the latest modified versions of the photos. For example, if you process a NEF file and save it in the JPEG format, digiKam hides the original RAW file and shows only the JPEG photo. To disable this feature, choose and make sure that the option in the In main view section is enabled. To keep things tidy, you can then group the original and all its versions. To do this, select the photos you want to group, right-click on the selection, and choose .
The trash has reached its maximum size! Cleanup the trash manually If you receive this error message and emptying the Trash doesn’t help, then the following command may solve the problem:
- Need to quickly locate all untagged photos? In digiKam, expand the left sidebar, and press the button. In the window, tick the check box and press to run the search.
- Instead of the conventional thumbnail view, digiKam lets you map your photos on a globe. Choose , and you should see photos from the current album mapped on the 3-D globe. You can then use the mouse to rotate the globe and the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Obviously, the Map view displays only geotagged photos.
digiKam 2.2.0 Installer for Windows
In his blog of 22 October, 2011, Dmitri Popov writes:
"Good news for those who want to run the latest version of digiKam on Windows. The SourceForge repository now has a Windows installer of the latest digiKam version courtesy of Ananta Palani.
I tested the installer with a Windows 7 machine, it worked like a charm. While the installer makes it supremely easy to deploy digiKam on Windows, the application does have a few quirks. Most notably, the Windows version of digiKam cannot import photos directly from storage media or cameras, so you need to copy them to the hard disk using Windows’ own built-in image transfer tool, and then add the transferred photos to digiKam. The Trash feature doesn’t work either, but you can work around this issue by deleting photos instead of sending them to the trash. To be fair, though, these issues are not caused by digiKam itself, but are due to bugs in the underlying KDE libraries which the application relies on."
This page was last modified on 3 November 2018, at 08:10. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.