Building Simple Databases
- Designing Forms
To learn the basics of Kexi, you could build a simple database utilizing most elementary Kexi's features. To make things simpler, advanced database design topics will not be covered here.
Start by creating a new empty Phone Book.
Having a new empty database project, perform the following steps:
- Design database tables. Read the section called Designing Database Tables.
- Enter data into tables. Read the section called Entering Data Into Tables.
- Design database queries. Read the section called Designing Database Queries.
- Design forms. Read the section called Designing Forms.
- Use forms to enter data. Read the section called Entering Data Using Forms.