Ny på UserBase?
UserBase is open for everyone to read. If you want to contribute to UserBase you need to register an account; this has many advantages:
- You get a user name and a user page which you can use to make drafts.
- You can watch pages to get notifications if something on the page changes.
- Your user name makes it easy for other people to recognize your work.
- You become a part of the KDE community.
- ... and much more!
Registering is very fast and easy, read on for more information.
Skapa ett konto
- Register a KDE Identity (your username will be combined based on your first and last name given during registration).
- After that is done, use the link in the sidebar of this wiki Login with Phabricator. This redirects you to KDE Phabricator, where you need to activate your Identity that was done in the last step.
- After the activation you are asked if you want to allow the wiki to use your account. Answer with Yes, and you are taken back to this wiki.
- Back here you are asked if you want to set up a new account or if you want to link to an already existing account, in case you already had one. If so, enter your former username and your old password. If not, simply enter the username you wish to use for this wiki.
- Now you are logged in, congrats!
You can now change your profile in Special:Preferences, for example timezone in the tab.
Hitta sidor i samma kategori
Längst ner på sidor borde det finnas kategorilänkar, som ser ut som Kategorier: Komma igång_(se). Om en sida passar in i mer än en kategori kan det se ut som Kategorier: Komma igång_(se) | Riktlinjer för bidrag_(se). Om du håller musen över kategorinamnen (de riktiga, inte exemplet här i texten) ser du att varje kategori är en länk till en annan sida. På den sidan hittar du en lista över alla relaterade sidor.
Starting to Contribute to English pages
When you are logged in you have an Edit icon (or tab, depending on the theme you use) on every page. Your "My preferences" link will also give you the choice of having edit links for each section. These can be used to make a small edit or add a snippet to an existing page. You might also find it useful to set "Preview" as a default. You will find guidelines on the Modify a Page page.
If you are interested in creating a whole page (or series of pages), you will find a short introduction to relevance of content and on the same page there are links to How-To pages for most common tasks.
Whatever happens, you are not alone. If you hit a problem don't be afraid to ask. Use "Discussion" pages for questions about the topics under discussion - they are usually picked up quite quickly. There is also a forum topic for questions about editing. Quick questions that don't need a lengthy answer can also be asked on Freenode IRC, channel #kde-www.
Framför allt vill vi att UserBase ska ge en trevlig upplevelse, både för läsare och redigerare.
Att arbeta med sidöversättning
If you want to get started in translating documents, you will find information on Translate a Page. Use the sidebar link to apply for adding to the Translator group. The sidebar link Translation Tools is a good way to monitor what is happening to translations to your language.