Nowy w witrynie UserBase?
No to zaczynamy. Możesz przeglądać wszystkie strony bez tworzenia konta, ale jeśli chcesz pomóc w rozwoju UserBase musisz założyć konto. Posiadanie konta ma wiele zalet:
- Dostajesz nazwę i stronę użytkownika, którą możesz własnoręcznie zaprojektować.
- Możesz śledzić strony, aby dostawać powiadomienia jeśli na danej stronie coś ulegnie zmianie.
- Nazwa użytkownika pozwala innym ludziom rozpoznać Twój wkład.
- Zostajesz częścią społeczności KDE.
- ...i o wiele więcej!
Rejestracja jest szybka i prosta, czytaj dalej po więcej informacji.
- Register a KDE Identity (your username will be combined based on your first and last name given during registration).
- After that is done, use the link in the sidebar of this wiki Login with Phabricator. This redirects you to KDE Phabricator, where you need to activate your Identity that was done in the last step.
- After the activation you are asked if you want to allow the wiki to use your account. Answer with Yes, and you are taken back to this wiki.
- Back here you are asked if you want to set up a new account or if you want to link to an already existing account, in case you already had one. If so, enter your former username and your old password. If not, simply enter the username you wish to use for this wiki.
- Now you are logged in, congrats!
You can now change your profile in Special:Preferences, for example timezone in the tab.
Finding Pages in the same Category
At the bottom of a page you should find a category link, which will look like [[Category:Getting Started]]. If a page is relevant to more than one category it might look something like [[Category:Getting Started|Contributing]]. If you hover over the category statement (the real one, not this display dummy) you will see that each of those categories is a link to another page. On that page you will find a listing of related pages.
Starting to Contribute to English pages
When you are logged in you have an Edit icon (or tab, depending on the theme you use) on every page. Your "My preferences" link will also give you the choice of having edit links for each section. These can be used to make a small edit or add a snippet to an existing page. You might also find it useful to set "Preview" as a default. You will find guidelines on the Modify a Page page.
If you are interested in creating a whole page (or series of pages), you will find a short introduction to relevance of content and on the same page there are links to How-To pages for most common tasks.
Whatever happens, you are not alone. If you hit a problem don't be afraid to ask. Use "Discussion" pages for questions about the topics under discussion - they are usually picked up quite quickly. There is also a forum topic for questions about editing. Quick questions that don't need a lengthy answer can also be asked on Freenode IRC, channel #kde-www.
Above all, we want UserBase to be an enjoyable experience, both for readers and contributors.
Praca nad tłumaczeniem stron
If you want to get started in translating documents, you will find information on Translate a Page. Use the sidebar link to apply for adding to the Translator group. The sidebar link Translation Tools is a good way to monitor what is happening to translations to your language.