Internetsite fir d'KDE Gemeinschaft
Websites where users can get general information about KDE. These are either run by KDE or are directly affiliated with KDE.
- The KDE Homepage. Here you will find general information about both KDE software and the KDE Community. There are many links to other resources
- KDE news or simply, The Dot. This is the authoritative source of KDE-related news and announcements.
- Planet KDE. An aggregation of blogs of KDE developers and contributors. These blogs express the opinion of individual people. It may sometimes contain posts unrelated to KDE software.
- KDE Forums. The official forum of the KDE community. Get or give online support. Brainstorm for projects or applications. Or even just hang around with fellow KDE software lovers.
- KDE Community Wiki. High-quality documentation and tutorials for KDE development. Perfect for people who want to get involved and contribute to KDE software.
- KDE Store is where you can find 3rd-party themes, icons, widgets and more for Plasma, as well as app-specific add-ons for your KDE apps. Most pieces of KDE software provide an integrated browser to find content available by clicking on the "Get New…" buttons sprinkled around in various places. Note that store.kde.org not owned or run by KDE, and is actually part of the openDesktop project.
Some KDE applications have their own website. Please check with the application's page here in UserBase to see if the program you are looking for has one. The Applications Catalogue gives you an overview of the KDE applications that has a page here on UserBase. Find a list of all official applications on KDE kde.org.